- The Employee Emergency Relief Fund program offers financial assistance to the University of North Carolina at Pembroke Faculty and Staff who have experienced a qualified hardship due to an unforeseen or unavoidable event.
- A qualified emergency is an event of such magnitude as to dislocate people, cause significant damage or destroy homes, or otherwise cause an extraordinary, non-recurring personal catastrophe or crisis, and result in a major financial burden.
- The program is administered confidentially through the Emergency Relief Fund Committee and the Associate Director of Human Resources provides oversight. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone outside of the Office of Human Resources.
- Financial assistance provided through the Fund is intended to assist faculty or staff with immediate, essential expenses by providing one time funds to address the employee’s hardship.
- The Emergency Relief Fund program is not designed to address ongoing financial challenges and is not a loan that requires the funds to be reimbursed.
- The Emergency Relief Fund program is funded through generous donations from individuals who are interested in supporting Faculty and Staff, in financial need due to an unplanned circumstance.
Employee Emergency Relief Fund Application
(Funds Currently Not Available)