The University Communications and Marketing department (UCM) at The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is responsible for marketing the university to prospective students, alumni and other constituents.
The department is comprised of news, web, photography, graphic design, video and event planning services.
Through UCM, the university's brand is established, promoted and regulated. As part of the branding regulations, the university has partnered with Strategic Marketing Associates to license the university's logos and marks.
In addition, University Communications and Marketing:
- maintains UNCP's website
- publishes UNCP Today, the alumni magazine
- provides news and photo coverage of campus events
- maintains the Emergency Information Hotline and BraveAlert system
- maintains the University Newswire website
- programs the Lowry Bell Tower
- publishes the Brave Bulletin, the faculty and staff newsletter
- promotes institutional advertising
For more information, contact University Communications and Marketing by phone at 910.521.6533 or email at email@example.com.