Students who wish to apply for admission into the pre-licensure BSN program must have fulffiled the following requirements:
1. Admission to UNCP by meeting general requirements for admission as a regular degree seeking student.
2. Successful completion of all 62 hours of pre-requisite courses with a grade of C or better prior to Summer Session II of the year of admission.
3. A cumulative GPA of 2.8 (4.0=A) is required.
4. A cumulative GPA of 2.8 (4.0=A) in the following courses: College Algebra, CHEM I and Lab, CHEM II and Lab, Microbiology, Anatomy I and Anatomy II.
5. Physical, mental, and emotional health that enables a student to participate in and complete the program (see departmental policies).
6. Submission of a supplemental application to the Department of Nursing by January 15 of the year the applicant plans to enter the BSN program.