UNC Pembroke has partnered with community colleges to create articulation agreements to ease transfer from community colleges in certain degree programs.
Articulation Agreements are officially approved guides that outline how coursework taken at a community college transfers to UNC Pembroke. They are intended to promote smooth transitions for students. The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement established at the University of North Carolina system level governs the specific transfer of courses/programs between the North Carolina Community Colleges and constituent institutions of the University of North Carolina.
For the complete listing of UNC Pembroke's current Articulation Agreements and to view each individual agreement, please CLICK HERE.
UNC Pembroke has partnered with the following institutions to create Articulation Agreements:
- Bladen Community College
- Brunswick Community College
- Central Carolina Community College
- Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Montgomery Community College
- NC School of Science and Math
- Pitt Community College
- Randolph Community College
- Richmond Community College
- Robeson Community College
- Sandhills Community College
- Southeastern Community College
- Southwestern Community College
- South Piedmont Community College
Transfer Course Equivalencies
- As a transfer student it is helpful to know which classes will transfer to UNC Pembroke. You can use this equivalency matrix to determine which of the classes you have taken at other schools will transfer to UNC Pembroke. LEARN MORE >
CAA Baccalaureate Degree Pathways
- The degree plans are intended for use only by students of the North Carolina Community College system as they plan their transfer to UNC Pembroke. LEARN MORE >
UNC RN to BSN Programs and NC Community College System Articulation
- The Uniform Articulation Agreement between Associate Degree Nursing Programs and the RN to BSN Programs promotes a more seamless, concise pathway for students moving from community colleges to public universities. LEARN MORE >