Founded in 1998, the Staff Council’s mission is to represent SPA staff and EPA non-teaching staff by providing open communications among employees, university administration and UNC regarding mutual interests and concerns. The Council strives to create a positive, respectful workplace with opportunities for professional and personal growth, while also serving at the behest of and in an advisory capacity to the Chancellor.
What do we do?
- Sponsor the Campus Conversations and other avenues for staff to provide input on campus-related topics.
- Represent UNCP in the UNC Staff Assembly, giving UNCP a voice at the state level.
How can you get involved?
- Be aware of what is happening on campus and around the state and share this with co-workers.
- Volunteer and contribute to community service events.
- Nominate worthy co-workers to be recognized as a Star Employee.
- Run for Staff Council in the spring.
To contact the UNCP Staff Council, send an email to email@example.com or visit the Staff Council members page.