Student Requirements and on the Job Expectations
- Students are expected to arrive on time and work scheduled hours.
- Students are expected to dress appropriately with regards to assigned job and comply with departmental policies.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify his/her supervisor when he/she is unable to work as scheduled.
- Job duties are assigned by the supervisor and are expected to be efficiently carried out by the students.
- Time sheets must be completed, signed by the student and supervisor, and turned in on the Bi Weekly in order to be paid on time.
- Studying on the job is permitted with the consent of the supervisor.
- Do not eat meals on the job (snacks are permissible if your supervisor does not object).
- Student must be enrolled for 12 or more hours in order to receive work-study.
- Supervisor's satisfaction with student's job performance determines continued employment.
- Student's work schedule will be arranged by supervisor, taking into consideration the student's class schedule and departmental needs.
- Students may not work more hours than the total hours assigned by the Financial Aid Office.
Student's Work Agreement
I agree to accept employment on the following terms:
- Prior to reporting to work I must complete and submit all forms required no later than the first day of employment.
- I am under the supervision of the person designated above. My supervisor and I must verify the time worked and approve my time sheet on Braveweb.
- I am required to give regular, punctual, efficient and cooperative performance on my job.
- I am required to notify my supervisor in advance of my usual reporting time if illness or some unforeseen circumstance prevents my attendance at work.
For more information, contact MaRyia Bass-Maynor, Work Study Coordinator, at 910.521.6255 or email@example.com.