im leagues initial sign up
imleagues is a new website specifically designed for college intramural departments. A few of imleagues’ features include online sign up and scheduling, customizable team pages, message boards, and much more.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. imleagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an Imleagues account:
- Go to http://imleagues.com/Registration.aspx.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your information, and use your school email address (@uncp.edu or @bravemail.uncp.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent a temporary password to your school email account – if you do not receive an email with your temporary password add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of contacts, go to http://www.imleagues.com/ForgetPassword.aspx and enter your email address to have your password re-sent to your email address.
- Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- After changing your password, the UNCP school link should pop up. Click “Join School.”
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the “UNCP Home Page ” link.
- The current sports should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s A, Men’s B, Women, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If student has already registered on imleagues: click the “invite members” link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them
- If student has not yet registered on imleagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, then click the “Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email address”, and input the students email address.
- Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a Free Agent
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Return to IM Leagues