Spring 2013 Orientation
Schedule of Events
Saturday, January 5, 2013
RDU Airport Pick-Up at 12:00PM (noon)
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Mandatory-All New International Students-undergraduate and graduate.
8:30AM-Health Insurance Registration (Sampson 136)
9:00AM-Orientation (Sampson 136)
12:30PM-Academic Advising, if needed
1:15-Wal-Mart, leaves from International Programs
5:00PM-University Dining Reopens (tentative)
Monday, January 7, 2013
First day of classes
8:00AM-5:00PM-All Administrative Offices are Open
Offices of Interest for new International Students:
● Cashier’s Office-Lumbee Hall, Room 109
● UNCP Bookstore-Auxiliary Service Building
● Braves Card Office (Student ID Card)-Auxiliary Service Building
● Student Accounts-Lumbee Hall, Room 109
● Student Health Services-Student Health Services Building
● Housing and Residence Life-UC Annex, Room 207
● Please add your meal plan to your student ID card through your BraveWeb Account online.
● Finalize class registration
You may need to meet with Dean of the Department or Dean of School. Provide copy of your transcript to make sure you meet pre-requisite for class.
Friday, January 11, 2013
5:00PM-Last Day to finalize class schedule (Drop/Add). All international students must be registered for full-time standing.
Updated: Thursday, January 3, 2013
© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 • 910.521.6000