Submissions must be submitted to Student Involvement and Leadership:
- using the E-nnouncements Submission Form (see below)
- adhering to these submission deadlines:
- Monday publication due by 12 noon Friday
- Thursday publication by 12 noon Wednesday
- following these guidelines:
- Submissions must be from a UNCP email address.
- Contact information must be for a UNCP student, faculty, or staff.
- Submissions may not exceed 250 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- The editor will truncate submissions that exceed the 250 character limit.
- Only UNCP affiliated web links will be included in addition to the 250 character limit. Links that are not UNCP affiliated web links will not be included. Links may be edited for length using tinyurl.com
- Items are accepted for publication in one or two issues of E-nnouncements.
- Items may be resubmitted for publication, but the total number of publications cannot exceed six issues.
- No commercial, political, or religious promotion is allowed.
- While the editor will make every effort to spell check submissions, the submitter is responsible for spelling and the accuracy of the content.
- Attachments will not be sent to the student listserv.
Please note that the editor will exercise due diligence, but cannot be responsible for "lost" submissions.
E-nnouncement Submission Form
Fields with an asterik (*) are required
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Return to E-nnouncements