Welcome to the Payroll Hotline! Call us at 910.775.4349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke is now on a new MONTHLY payroll system. The MONTHLY payroll system is for ALL permanent employees, all adjunct employees, and temporary and student flat-rate employees formerly paid at mid-month. The first MONTHLY payday will be January 29, 2010.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
- Employee Self Service: Online access to certain HR and payroll information such as job summary, benefits and deductions information and pay stubs. Employees may print their pay stubs through Self Service.
- Pay Cycles: Monthly (permanent employees, adjunct, temporary and student flat-rate employees formerly paid at mid-month) and Bi-weekly (students and temporaries paid on an hourly basis).
- Leave Reporting: Timesheet Web-Time Entry will no longer be used for monthly leave-earning employees. New leave reporting features and enhancements are anticipated for implementation by January 28, 2010. Pamela L.A. Barkett, Director of Human Resources/EEO Officer, will communicate the activation date and user instructions under separate email. (In the meantime, monthly timesheet leave history is available under the Bi-Weekly Timesheet link in BraveWeb Employee Self Service.)
WHAT HAS NOT CHANGED?
- If you are an employee who has been paid monthly, you will continue to be paid on a monthly basis, on the last working day of the month.
- Permanent employees, who receive special pay such as holiday pay or shift premium pay, will continue to be paid their premium pay in the month after such pay is earned.
- Your pay will continue to be direct deposited. Please note that Direct Deposit is a REQUIREMENT of employment for ALL UNCP employees.
Please note that double-clicking on “Employee” will display a number of choices. Although ‘Biweekly’ is listed as a choice, it is intended only for employees receiving Bi-Weekly pay checks; NOT employees receiving a MONTHLY payroll check.
PARKING PERMIT FORM
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Please contact the Payroll Office at 910.775.4349 or you may send an email to email@example.com.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011