Online Transcript Request
ALL FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT PEMBROKE MUST BE MET BEFORE A TRANSCRIPT REQUEST CAN BE PROCESSED.
The Registrar's Office provides transcripts of a student/alum's official UNCP academic record, both undergraduate and/or graduate, upon request. All transcripts can be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING TRANSCRIPTS ONLINE:
- Electronic PDF Transcripts: It is recommended that students confirm with recipients the acceptance of electronic PDF transcripts prior to ordering. The electronic transcript is only official when emailed directly to the recipient.
- Standard Processing Time for transcript requests is one (1) hour, regardless of selected delivery method; however, additional processing time could result from vault records (transcripts older than 1980), data mismatches, and/or during peak periods, such as end of term. An email notification will be sent when the transcript has been processed for delivery or is available for pick-up in Office of the Registrar.
- Pick-up times for 'hold for pick-up' transcripts are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday in the Office of the Registrar. ***Transcript orders will not be processed when the office is closed.***
- For pick-up transcripts, a valid picture ID is required. Only the student listed on the transcript or his/her designated third party (presenting written authorization from the student) may pick up the transcript. The person pickup up the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID.
- If the transcript is issued directly to the student, a stamp indicating issued student will be noted. to ensure it is accepted as official do NOT tamper with or open the sealed envelope with the department's official letterhead.
To request your transcript OFFLINE see the information provided here.