1. Students meet with Accessibility Resource Center to receive an accommodation letter for faculty, outlining the accommodations they are approved for.
2. Students pick up copies of the Instructor-Student Contract, and Tape Recording Agreements and Note Taker Slips when applicable.
3. Students fill in required information and signatures, when applicable (first two lines of Instructor-Student Contract, student and witness signatures on Tape Recording Agreement or initials and class on Note Taker Slip)
4. Students contact and arrange meeting with the professor.
5. Students and professors discuss implementation of classroom accommodations.
6. Professors or students call ARC Director for consultation if issues arise about implementing the accommodations in that particular class.
7. Professors fill out the instructor-student contracts detailing how accommodations will be implemented in that particular class.
8. Professors and students sign the instructor-student contract and retain copies
9. Students return signed instructor-student contracts to ARC
10. In subsequent semesters, students stop by Accessibility Resource Center to pick up forms, and follow steps 2-9.
If students or professors have any concerns about accommodations, you may contact ARC by phone: 910-521-6695 or email: email@example.com