DoIT supports the university computer labs, which open to UNCP students, facutly and staff. A Braves ID and UNCP computer account are required to use the UNCP computer labs.
All the computers have Deep Freeze installed, which will reset a computer to the original state upon rebooting. It is important to frequently save your file to your network account or your personal removable drive such as a USB flash drive. Do not save your work on the lab computer.
Locations and Hours
Regular Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (unless otherwise posted)
- The Library Lab closes 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Pine Hall Lab, Oak Hall Lab and Village Apartments are open to residents 24 hours a day.
- All students may use the Pine or Oak Hall labs during the hours when the reception desk is staffed; 11 a.m. - 12 a.m., Sun-Thurs;
11 a.m.-2 a.m., Fri-Sat.
- UC Lab: Monday-Friday-7am-2am, Saturday 9am 2am, and Sunday-11am-2am.
All students must present the BravesOne card to use the lab.
- No food or drink
- No cell phone use
- Must provide own paper for printing
Number of Computers
|Courtyard Apartments Lab||Courtyard Apartments||Windows 7||6|
|Cypress Hall||Cypress Hall||Windows 7||15|
|Library Lab||Mary Livermore Library, Room 232||Windows 7||33|
|Oak Hall||Oak Hall||Windows 7||13|
|Pine Hall||Pine Hall||Windows 7||14|
|Village Apartments Lab||Village Apartments||Windows 7||16|
|Writing Center||D.F. Lowry, Room 308||Windows 7||7|