Support Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs creates supportive environments and innovative opportunities to facilitate student success and active learning. Giving to the Division of Student Affairs is an opportunity for you to invest in our students. With your help, we can continue to promote cultural appreciation, responsible citizenship, and ensure a robust campus experience for student engagement.
Support from private donors is critical to our vision of transforming students into engaged citizens. Donations are used to support several initiatives of the various departments within the Division of Student Affairs including facilities, programs and outreach activities. To support these initiatives online, go to www.uncp.edu/give/, select “Student Affairs” as the Area to Apply Gift. Type the initiative name in the Program or Department box that appears.
Support our Braves family. Invest in the future of UNCP.
Make a gift to Student Affairs.
Options for Giving
- Capital Projects
- General Gifts
- Disc Golf Course
- Club Sports
- Career Center
- Career Fairs
- Professional and Career Development Institute
- Connect with Braves Networking Nights
- Business Etiquette Dinner
- CARE Resource Center (Food Pantry and Professional Clothing Closet)
- Alternative Break and Extended Weekend Programs
- Academic Service-Learning
- Student Involvement and Leadership
- Student Organization Initiatives
- Major Social Events
- Career Quest Learning Community
- Content Experts
There are a number of ways to make a gift to areas not covered above:
Go to: www.uncp.edu/give/ - select “Student Affairs” as the Area to Apply Gift. Type the initiative name in the Program or Department box that appears.
- Make checks payable to UNCP Foundation.
- Please specify the program or department your gift should be designated to in the “Memo” line on your check.
Send your gift to:
Office for Advancement, The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510
Lindsay Administration Building
Pembroke, NC 28372
For questions about planned or major gifts to any area in Student Affairs, please contact Director of Advancement Services Kristen Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910.775.4379.