Media services are provided by DoIT to the UNCP community. Some services previously provided by the Media Center are listed below with a service location redirection. Use the information below to request equipment or assistance.
Note: If you have reserved a facility and equipment through the Event Management System (EMS) via http://reservations.uncp.edu, you do not need to fill out a request form.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Services Provided by DoIT
- Check out of laptops, LCD projectors and other equipment
- Must provide a 48-hour advance notice via the Equipment Checkout Request Form
- Equipment checkout is for up to 7 days.
- Equipment must be returned within 7 days. The individual borrowing the equipment is responsible for damages or loss of equipment. Equipment may be renewed twice within a seven-day period.
- Maintenance and replacement of classroom equipment – Contact the DoIT Help Desk with information about the problem or repair needed, the type of equipment, and where the equipment is located, (building, room, etc.).
Transferred to Printing Services (Auxilary Services Building)
- Lamination services
- Sign creation
Transferred to Library Services (Mary Livermore Library)
- Check out of audio and video equipment – Equipment includes video cameras, digital cameras, and tripods for faculty classroom and student project use.
For more information, contact the DoIT Helpdesk at email@example.com or 910.521.6260.