- Instructional design services are available to faculty and staff members of UNCP.
- The following is a list of services provided by the Instructional Design Office:
- Assistance with the design, development, and implementation of learning systems.
- Technology integration in the classroom
- Coordination of faculty development events based on instructional design and development
- Evaluation and research of learning objects, instructional development tools, and toolkits for implementing e-learning course materials
- Individual consultation services for faculty by appointment
- Review of student evaluations
- Review of course syllabi
- Classroom visitations
- Evaluation and assessment of appropriate teaching techniques
- Assist in the planning of new courses
- The Instructional Design Office will work with faculty to ensure that support for technical and instructional issues will be addressed by the appropriate office.
- Appointments for individual consultations and classroom visits will be scheduled between the hours of 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Scheduling of faculty development events will occur in coordination with the Director of the Teaching and Learning Center and the Instructional Designer. Faculty development events will be scheduled based on need and available funding.
For more information, please contact:
The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
Teaching and Learning Center
Wednesday, May 11, 2011