A collection of tools designed to help World Wide Web users create and manage their
Web Page Builders
Faculty Home Page Builder
- This tool builds a home page for faculty with several optional sections including: research interests, publications, honors & awards, degrees, current projects and a list of current courses. Courses may be linked to course home pages.
Course Home Page Builder
- Builds a home page for a course with sections for all the information contained on a syllabus as recommended by Academic Affairs. Options include: description, goals, objectives,
list of textbooks and/or reference materials, grading and attendance information, a list of related
links and links to schedule and assignment index pages.
Course Schedule Page Builder
- This tool creates a page containing a schedule for a course. The schedule may be brief or very detailed. Each entry includes options for the date, topic, reading, assignment(s), due date and notes for each class meeting, as well as allowing assignments to be linked to a detailed assignment page.
Course Assignment Index Page Builder
- Builds an index of assignments with options for the date assigned, date due and a description of the assignment. Includes optional links to detailed assignment pages.
Course Assignment Page Builder
- This tools builds a page containing a detailed description of an individual assignment. Pages created with this tools may be linked from a schedule page or an assignment index page.
Updated August 13, 1998 | email@example.com | Copyright © 1997-1998 The University of North Carolina at Pembroke